Audio sync problem with LE9 on Pi3

• I recently upgraded from LE 8 to 9 and now have a problem with audio sync (audio needs to be delayed by 100-300mS depending on the file).

Most of my video files are .ts created by MythTV however the same problem occurs with mp4 files from other sources. The audio sync is fine with LE 8.2.5 and mythtv files played fine on earlier versions of Kodi.

My debug log from LE9 is here

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I can provide one from LE8 if that would help.

I think most settings are standard - the NFS shares are setup with systemd mount files.

Thanks for any help, Paul

• I'm facing the same issue with MythTV mpeg-ts files after upgrading LE 8 to 9. Did you find a fix? I have added a 900ms delay as a workaround but I would like to know why it is needed by LE9 and not LE8.

• Nevermind. It was a kodi setting not LE. In case someone else has the same issue I diffed guisettings.xml and found these to fix the problem:

Code
    <setting id="audiooutput.dtspassthrough">false</setting>
    <setting id="audiooutput.eac3passthrough">false</setting>
    <setting id="audiooutput.passthrough">false</setting>
    <setting id="videoplayer.adjustrefreshrate" default="true">1</setting>
    <setting id="videoplayer.usedisplayasclock" default="true">true</setting>