Posts by Pshepherd

I have used the Universal Media Scraper to populate my movies library, however when I display the movie library on the TV there aren't any films there.

My films are ripped from DVDs stored with one film per folder. I know there have been issues with IMDB+TMDB recently but the scanning process shows plausible progress info on the screen and phpMyAdmin shows that there is data in the movie table of MyVideos116 (one row per film).

I have tried deleting the video sources, cleaning the library and rebuilding but I still don't get any movies shown in the library.

Debug log is here:

hastebin

I would appreciate some help to find what I am doing wrong.

paul

I recently upgraded from LE 8 to 9 and now have a problem with audio sync (audio needs to be delayed by 100-300mS depending on the file).

Most of my video files are .ts created by MythTV however the same problem occurs with mp4 files from other sources. The audio sync is fine with LE 8.2.5 and mythtv files played fine on earlier versions of Kodi.

My debug log from LE9 is here

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I can provide one from LE8 if that would help.

I think most settings are standard - the NFS shares are setup with systemd mount files.

Thanks for any help, Paul

Hi

I recently added some NFS mounts at boot for my LE system. I also followed the OE link, this worked for me:

Configure the mount by creating this file with nano or equivalent:

LibreELEC:~ # cat /storage/.config/system.d/storage-data2-video.mount

[Unit]

Description=test nfs mount script

Requires=network-online.service

After=network-online.service

Before=kodi.service

[Mount]

What=192.168.1.11:/usr/data2/video

Where=/storage/data2/video

Options=

Type=nfs