Logitech K380 RASPBERRY 3B MULTI-OS ISSUE

• Hello!

I installed a multi-boot O.S. system on my raspberry pi 3b using PINN. I like to use a Logitech K380 multi-device bluetooth keyboard. In libreelec Krypton and Leia I had the same Issue with the keyboard, after reboot it wouldn't connect. I solved this Issue connecting through ssh and pairing, connecting and trusting the Keyboard remotely.

Now that I'm trying to configure my k380 to both libreelec and raspbian lite in my new set up the following occurs:

-If I configure bluetooth through bluetoothctl (pair, connect, trust, etc...) in libreelec 9.0.1 through ssh as I had done in the past the keyboard works like a charm.

-When I boot raspbian lite and use bluetoothctl to configure a new bluetooth connection the keyboard works terrific. Please note that the k380 has three special keys to switch between different devices. So, let's say, I used key 1 for libreelec and now, key 2 for raspbian.

-The problem is this, it doesn't matter if I configure the keyboard for libreelec or for raspbian first. The first time I configure the keyboard for raspbian or libreelec it will work flawessly, but when I configure it for the second OS, it will stop working after reboot.

I don't know if I explained well the issue. English is not my first language. If it's not clear please let me know.

Thank you!

Some info :

Libreelec

Raspbian:

• Please do not create duplicate threads (The other has now been deleted) as this WILL NOT get you a faster answer - in fact the opposite will occur.