ROCK64 new owner

• Helo guys, first of all let me thank you for all of your great work!!!

yesterday i got my hands on a ROCK64 1Gb that arrived from China, i tried the alpha version that is on the libreelec download section but the color space on the image was very odd, like they were over-saturated, anyway changed to the nightly build test image, and it seemed a ot better.

apart from that, the image quality is insane, compared to the trashy 905x mecool chinese box that i had. even my father that is way more noobier than me noticed it!

so im writing this topic asking for you help guiding me on this new box, as i understand the hdmi output format should be set to ycbcr 422? and should it be set to limited or full? the rock64 is connected to a sonydn1050 receiver and a samsung ks7000 tv.

and what about this new prime renderer method? should it be set direct to pane or EGL?

in using the box to watch 1080p remuxed movies (mainly) and some tv.

apart from the setup configuration, is there any possiblity to add a switch to "disable noise reduction" or can you just guide me how to disable it? maybe via SSH?

Thank you for your time guys<3

• thanks kostaman, as reported in other threads :

he dtshd, and truehd passthrough are not working but no biggie, since you can decode losslessly via LPCM,

the build cant decode VC-1 remuxes guess the codec is missing?

and some video stuttering here and there guess this wasnt reported yet? or its just me?

thank you.