LibreELEC NO SOUND running CX-8 dual boot with Windows 8.1, 32 Bit

• Hello everyone, first time I've actually gotten a chance to ask a question because this is driving me crazy. I just got a mistake but a cx8 dual boot running 8.1 I have not been able to get the sound to play out of this thing since I got it last week and yesterday I put the LibreELEC Kodi version. Pictures of this great everything's nice but again I cannot get sound out of use the Intel driver update app and nothing can someone please direct me to a driver a solution or anything that will solve this problem for me please, thanks ahead of time.

• i bet that Mazda get better use out of its speakers than Do. I have the mini PC connected to my "70 Vizio Model #P02ui-B3, I thank you for replying to my post. I have been using Kodi for a couple of years but decided to get into LibreELEC just because I like messing around with the electronics and kind of fixing things myself but seems like a lot of guys on here have went to school for this kind of thing but for me it's just a learning process and I don't mind learning as I believe we setup 4 days trying to get certain things to work and before I know it 7 to 10 hours I've gone by but for some reason it seems fine to me LOL

• If you could get us the URL of a pasted dmesg listing via a SSH connection, then perhaps we can spot the problem: dmesg | paste

Personally, I'd tell you to stay away from these Atom Z3xxxx devices. A Raspberry Pi 3B+ is much better supported, plus several Android box solutions have also more graphics power.

• I most def will. I took the bottom I guess you say off of this thing just to see what was going on inside didn't even touch anything and it's now won't turn on it just keeps the red light on and I didn't even do anything. But are the raspberry pi's difficult all I see is build kits but maybe there semi put together? And sorry for the late reply again I didn't know you message me but I just downloaded some app that I guess we'll help with the process once I get a message it should coffee notification