[Addon] MakeMKV

• Hi there,

is this topic still alive?

Because i also just would like to confirm that since Libreelec switched to release 9 and above (from 18.0 - 18.4), there is no decryption with all the matching Makemkv addons for the different releases possible anymore. So i am still back on LE 8.2 which for my opinion is really pity...

Is there any solution found until now?

• Samui67

That is very strange, i use makemkv addon on standard libreelec 9.0.1 and it works flawless.

Possibly it won't work on 9.1 or 9.2 because the build environment has been upgraded, but there is a version for 9.1 i believe

• Hello duck7000,

thank you for your reply! Unfortunately i do not have a 9.01 build from 5Schatten anymore. Since today i am on the latest nightly-release...

It 's a little special in my case and configuration. I am using a HTPC with a DVB-S2 card and built-in BD-Drive. The mainboard is an Asrock J-4205 ITX board. Nevertheless with my old Escalade Remix 8.2 images the makemkv decryption is working (e.g. on the James Bond BD collection). Since Leia beta not anymore. How did you managed to get a working makemkv decryption?

EDIT::

Fortunately i found an old 5Schatten RC5 9.0 release which i still did keep on a laptop. With this version decyption is working with the old makemkv addon. So this is the last useful known libreelec release in my opinion for this topic.

Edited 3 times, last by Samui67 (September 16, 2019 at 7:37 PM).