installltointernal on TX3mini-L model

• halo,i have project with TX3mini-L.

i want right DTB file for installtointernal.

TX3mini-L is new device.i try dtb for tx3mini but it not working only boot on sd card is work.

anyone can help me please.or give me a guide to add new device. :)

• Can you get Libreelec to boot, run from usb or sd?

If it does use that, if you are adamant you want to install to internal, then try at your own risk

I have installed to internal on two different devices & cannot see any difference.

You could try using coreelec, but "installtointernal" is not supported, I say again, it is not supported.

• i try coreelec before.boot from sd card is working but cannot installtointernal.

it say not support.how can i add new device tree from tx3mini-L model.
    i try

gxl_p281

gxl_p212

• Same problem here. Device is Tanix TX3 Mini - H. Libreelec boots nicely from sd card with gxl_p281_2g or gxl_p212_2g but installtointernal doesnt work.

Code
    One of BOOT, SYTEM, DATA or DTB partitions is missing.
    Make sure that you are using a correct device tree and a device with internal memory!

Not all devices are compatible with installtointernal due to unsupported NAND/eMMC
    chips being used by some manufacturers.

Seems like Libreelec doesnt see eMMc on these boxes cause reboot to internal doesn't work either. From what I've read online these boxes (L and H) have different motherboard (v1.3 printed on them, old ones are v1.1). I couldn't install any custom s905w ROM, only the original one from Tanix web site. Does this mean that this boxes need different dtb.img file? If so, how can i get one?

• Same problem here. Device is Tanix TX3 Mini - H. Libreelec boots nicely from sd card with gxl_p281_2g or gxl_p212_2g but installtointernal doesnt work.

Code
    One of BOOT, SYTEM, DATA or DTB partitions is missing.
    Make sure that you are using a correct device tree and a device with internal memory!

Not all devices are compatible with installtointernal due to unsupported NAND/eMMC
    chips being used by some manufacturers.

Seems like Libreelec doesnt see eMMc on these boxes cause reboot to internal doesn't work either. From what I've read online these boxes (L and H) have different motherboard (v1.3 printed on them, old ones are v1.1). I couldn't install any custom s905w ROM, only the original one from Tanix web site. Does this mean that this boxes need different dtb.img file? If so, how can i get one?

same. but boot from sd card is working. i dont want to buy many sd card.i have about 50 ea