Regular Kodi Reboots

• Hi

I have a LE VM that is running the generic version. Its run great for several years. Version 8 is working great but 9 has kodi rebooting regularly. I can't seem to pinpoint it from the logs so if anyone can help it would be great. I have a feeling it might be an Nvidia thing.

The sometimes it automatically reboots and is only kodi rebooting not libreelec and other times is a freeze and need to reboot the VM.

I seem to get a hour to 2 some times between reboots

Crash log attached

http://ix.io/1dlc

Edited once, last by Jas0r (March 17, 2019 at 1:23 PM).

• Code
    TCPServer[569]: segfault at 7fb2e8db7000 ip 0000000000bd5e76 sp 00007fb2c57f9580 error 4 in kodi.bin[400000+ef4000]

^ suggests something network stack related not GPU, but regardless this is an unsupported configuration (GPU pass-thru) of the unsupported Virtual image so it will be up to the wider community to guess the issue. Sorry it's not a better answer..

• Great thanks for this, from your advice above I think I have pinpointed it to the weather addon.

Stopped the weather and it has been running for several hours with no reboots. Will keep an eye but may have solved it.

Cheers