Wetek Play - v7.90.005 ALPHA - Back button

• Hi!
    I have installed latest alpha on my original wetek play and noticed that when video is in full screen if I press the <-- (back) button the stream/video is stopped instead of bringing the home menu. Is this a feature or "bug"? Anynone else having this?

• Feature. WeTek remotes now have a specific keymap in v17. You can still trigger fullscreen by long-pressing back, or remap it using a keymap (or keymap editor add-on).

Is it good or bad in your opinion? I'm thinking of setting it so that PVR is back to the old behavior, but normal video stops when pressing back. Would that be better?

Feedback is feedback, so feel free to be honest :)

• Feature. WeTek remotes now have a specific keymap in v17. You can still trigger fullscreen by long-pressing back, or remap it using a keymap (or keymap editor add-on).

Is it good or bad in your opinion? I'm thinking of setting it so that PVR is back to the old behavior, but normal video stops when pressing back. Would that be better?

Feedback is feedback, so feel free to be honest

Well if it is a feature.. I must say I really deslike it. :(
    ...not seeing any advantages in this implementation...

• The lack of a stop button, most people were confused that the video keeps playing in the background (most players don't do that by default), it's hard to watch a video with a menu in front of it, etc.

That being said, is long-back (which is the old behavior) good enough for you?