Remote MySQL server crashing on updates

• I run the latest release (Leia 18.1) with EstuaryMOD skin and store my database on a MySQL server (8.0.15 installed using Homebrew on Mac OS 10.14.3) in the basement. I have massive problems with MySQL crashing on updates (note: I believe it's not related to MySQL version, I got same logs back in MySQL 5.xx and I started to upgrade versions in order to get rid of the crashes). Namely, right after a library update - automated or not - MySQL server crashes with following logs:

(not a Kodi log - a MySQL one):

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and here is the Kodi log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To cut the long story short, apparently Kodi sends a weird query to MySQL. I honestly have no idea where to start. Anybody care to help?