LibreELEC Problem with hide watched option and playlists

• Hi guys,

I upgraded my RPI3 B+ yesterday to LibreELEC 9.0.1. as far as I can tell all is well except for one peculiar thing.

I have set up playlists as I have different folders for cartoons, 3d, etc, that's how I divide the folders for easy main menu creation.
    If I enter the movies playlist which has 2000+ movies, out of which ~970 are marked as watched, Kodi will honor the option to not show the watched ones.
    If I exit and reenter the same playlist Kodi will show all movies acting like there are no watched movies.

Estuary will literally show 0 watched movies...

Moving forward it will keep showing all movies until I enter one of the smaller playlists, smaller playlists don't have this problem for some reason (I checked).
    After I exit any of the smaller playlists and go back to movies playlist it will honor the option showing just the unwatched ones until I exit and come back again...

This doesn't happen if I access the folder itself, so just the big playlist seems to cause issues...

I'm using the default skin Estuary, tried it with AeonMQ8 and the problem is the same.
    This never happened on Krypton, everything was set up the same like it is right now...

Any clue what's going on?

Obviously if you need more info please let me know...