prevent from auto-mounting does not work anymore

• hi, i just realizd, that the old method to prevent LibreELEC from auto-mounting unwanted partitions does not work anymore.

in the past LibreELEC (<= 8.x) i could copy the rule template

Code
    cp /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/95-udevil-mount.rules /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/

and adding the filesystem label or id of unwanted partitions, to manage this.

but now with LibreELEC 9.0.0 i tried the same thing. but this time, as soon the rule template is copied, all my USB-drives are gone (not mounted anymore).

event when the rule template wasn't touched by me, all the USB drives are not auto mounted, as soon that rule template sitts in that /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/ folder.

is that method changed with LibeELEC 9.0.0, to prevent auto-mount or is that a bug?

i am using LibreELEC 9.0.0 on a RPi3B on a SD card with PINN (a feature rich version of NOOBS)

• ok, FIXED.

for some reason it works now. i have no idea, why it is working now and why previously not...

the only thing i did just before i tried to copy the rule template agein was to put a blank 95-udevil-mount.rules to the location booted and replaces it agein with the original by using "cp /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/95-udevil-mount.rules /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/"...

anyhow... the main thing is that it is working now and i can adjust the auto-mount behaviur to my needs.