Profiles with 9.0 on Raspi 3 not working

• Moin,

Ich hab Libreelec frisch installiert und dann inklusieve der Erstellung von zwei Profielen eingerichtet. Wenn ich nun aber versuche mich mit einem Profil anzumelden tut er das nicht. Allerdings erscheint nach einem anschließenden An- und Abmelden als Master-User unter dem fraglichen Account eine Anmeldezeit... (Trotzdem er das Profil nicht geladen hat). Wenn ich dann als Master-User in der Systemsteuerung einstelle, dass immer das letzte benutzte Profil verwendet werden soll, mich dann abmelde und unter einem anderen Profil anmelde (was wieder keinen Erfolg hat) und danach das System neu starte, crasht Libreelec und fährt im gesicherten Modus hoch. Das ist auch auf 2 Raspis reproduzierbar.

Das Crash-Log liegt unter: Crash-Log

Vielleicht hat ja eine Idee woran es liegt und wie man das fixen kann.

Besten Dank,

Terhalion

• Sorry, somehow I started with the title in english but got carried away...

I have a fresh install of LibreELEC 9.0 on a RasberryPi with two profiles. If I try to log on into one of the profiles exept the master user nothing happens. However after logging on into and of the master again I see a last login time beneath the questionable account (despite nothing had happened...). Afterwards as master user in the profile settings I disabled the login screen and enabled the automatic login of the last used profile.

So logging of the master user and logging on into one ofe the profiles > nothing again, but then if I restart the Pi LibreELEC will crash and start in failsafe mode. This has been reproducible on two RaspberryPies.

This ist the link to the crash log: Crash-Log

It would be nice if anybody has an idea how to solve this issue...

Thanks in advance

Terhalion

• Vielleicht hat ja eine Idee woran es liegt und wie man das fixen kann.

tldr profiles are heavily broken at kodi, they are even more broken at LE because we have to use Kodi profiles and there are several ways it breaks

If you use no LE addons it may work okayish - as soon you install LE addons you have a good chance it fails.

Is no good situation that such basic stuff is fubar but nothing we can fix at this moment.