Tvheadend Audio Sync

• I have recently installed LE 9.0 on two Raspberry Pi 3 Model B's

Both USB DVB devices are detected as Afatech AF9033 and I am experiencing the same audio sync issue on both. This has not been an issue on previous versions of LE.

Please advise what information is required to help resolve this issue.

Thanks

Chris

• Issue seems to be resolved

Completed the following:

- Hard reset - still noticeable lag

- Changed config.txt to remove Raspberry Pi power notification and force standard clock speed

This may have been caused by the Raspberry Pi throttling CPU performance when the power notification is displayed. The power notification becomes an issue for me when using a USB TV tuner. Without the USB tuner the power notification is never displayed. No matter what power supply I use I experience the power notification issue with the USB tuner installed. So far there has been no stability issues after modifying the config.txt file.

The above is purely speculation as I am no dev. I tried the above as it was impossible to watch TV with the audio lag and no other suggestions/comments were offered.

• Unfortunately this has never really been resolved. It has gotten better but the audio lag is still quite annoying. I am now running a Raspberry Pi 4B and I am experiencing the same issue.