Amlogic S905: Hyperion won't run (not found)

• I recently bought a MXQ Pro 4K Amlogic S905 mediaplayer to replace my current RPi with Openelec. I am running the Amlogic community build from Kszaq which runs absolutely great. However, I used to have a nice amblight setup (Hyperion) which refuses to run om my Amlogic box. I posted this topic right here As I am not sure if the problem is caused by a general problem, Libreelec or the community build I am running.

I installed Hyperion as described on their website. Everything went fine and no faults were shown during the installation. All necessary files are present and a run command is added to autostart.sh:

/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/config/hyperion.config.json > /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log 2>&1 &

This however immediately gives the following fault in the Hyperion log file:

/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

This file is available and has the correct rights as shown in the picture below:

The contents of hyperiond.sh are:

#!/bin/sh
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/hyperion/bin /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"

Can you guys help me troubleshoot this problem?

Edited once, last by somers (September 2, 2016 at 11:50 AM).

• Hi, and happy new year :)

In deed Hyperion from libreelec repo seems to be the key

It seems the error :
    "/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found"
    is due to the non-32bit-support on 64bit amlogic build of libreelec

But, i have no luck with configure my device.
    I will post the question/pb in the Hyperion forum
    But if anyone here know s the answer :)
    My device is a karatelight : KarateLight - ca.rstenpresser.de UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
    What have I to choose in the hypercon ?

cheers.