Feedback for PopcornHour RockBox Basic + Request of disabling overscan

• Almost one year ago, I bought this Popcornhour Rockbox Basic (RK3328 for 45 EUR incl. IR-remote) with this shitty android-system for my 4k-TV and all I got was a 720p-Android-Menu and a *legacy* RKMC with claimed 4k resolution. It was crap and I dropped it and replaced the device with a RPi3b (60 EUR without remote) to have LibreELEC + TVHeadend-mod running.

Since I first saw the RK3328-libreelec-alpha, I was fallen in love, because it's exactly, what I've been searching for: A fast MediaCenter with all features (HDMI-CEC and 4K50p (german TV has 25/50Hz) and its compatible with the TVHeadend-client. I installed it on a microSD-card and it runs quiet fast - even in 4k-resolution.

Thank you very much for porting LibreELEC to RK3328!

The only thing, I want to fix is disabling Overscan. How to disable overscan on the 8.9.0-RK3328-release? On my RasPis, I only need a config with disable_overscan=1, but in this case, there is no config.txt at all.

Do you see a way, to disable overscan in some kind of config during the boot?

I also tested the scaling-options in the video-menu, but scaling costs quality in videos, so I like 1:1 pixeling (unscaled).

Regards,

urkel