[WeTek Core] LibreELEC 9.0.0, Kodi dont start anymore

• Hi

Suddenly Kodi wont start anymore. LibreELEC boot ok but at the end of starting Kodi, the TV turn black with a few beeps. I am not an expert of reading the debug files, but it seems to have something to do with the graphics.

Any idea of what to do?

http://ix.io/1aaj

• Something is looping in the log file for an odd reason... ?(

I take it you are using an SD card with LibreELEC on it? It's possible that some file(s) on the card got corrupted.

Most of the time, IMO the simplest and fastest way of getting things up and running is a fresh install. And the subsequent restore of a previously made backup.

• Strange...

I tried a new installation of LibreELEC 9.0.0 for WeTek Core on a new memory card. It start up and creating the second partition of the memory card. Then reboot but do not start... Exact same setup but 8.2.5 works flawless.

Have anyone else tried a complete new installation of LibreELEC 9.0.0 for WeTek Core on a memory card?

[Update] Upgraded the 8.2.5 installation to 9.0.0 but it crashes the same way as before. And this with a brand new SanDisk memory card. So either is my WeTek Core about to give up, or a bug in the LibreELEC software for WeTek Core

Edited once, last by Lidd (February 10, 2019 at 8:11 PM).