Questions LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0 RELEASE

• Ciao, non sono molto pratico e volevo farti un paio di domande, ho installato l'ultima versione di LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0 RELEASE su un ODROID C2 e ho notato la comparsa di artefatti piuttosto fastidiosi durante la riproduzione di video in streaming, questo su video iptv, ho cercato di informarmi se fosse possibile ridurre il problema e ho trovato questo link https://www.pallok.com/kodi-imigliore…-consigliate-e- addon-da-usare / dove dice che l'acceleratore hardware presente nelle impostazioni causa artefatti e quindi disabilitarlo dovrebbe ridurre il problema, è fattibile o può gravare sulla CPU nell'elaborazione video, un'ultima cosa, c'è un comando ssh per controllare il percentuale di lavoro del quad core della mia ODROID singolarmente, grazie e scusate se mi sono dilungato, buona sera.

• Please note that this is an English-only forum.

Please add the english translation to your post.

PS: the URL in your post does not work.

• Hello, I'm not very practical and I wanted to ask you a couple of questions, I installed the latest version of LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0 RELEASE on an ODROID C2 and I noticed the appearance of quite annoying artifacts when playing streaming videos, this on iptv video, I tried to inform me if it was possible to reduce the problem and I found this link kodi-im...postazioni-consigliate-e- addon-da-uso / where it says that l 'hardware accelerator present in the settings cause artifacts and then disable it should reduce the problem, it is feasible or can burden the CPU in video processing, one last thing, there is an ssh command to check the percentage of work of the quad core of my ODROID individually, thank you and sorry if I have dwelt, good evening.