LibreELEC Leia for S805?

• mitoko You might find this video helpful:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just use the AlexElec image instead of LibreElec.

• Not great, seems to work ok for a bit but then playback starts getting really bad. I try reboots but I end up having to unplug, possibly wait for it to cool down, plug back in and it plays fine again. Probably going back to kszaq version or just gonna buy a new box.

• Not great, seems to work ok for a bit but then playback starts getting really bad. I try reboots but I end up having to unplug, possibly wait for it to cool down, plug back in and it plays fine again. Probably going back to kszaq version or just gonna buy a new box.

Okay... I will probably not bother, as kszaq's version is still so stable on my MK808b Plus and so far no major features that I'm missing that much from Leia... Thanks for the feedback!

• I tried to use the Alexelec version and the screen remains black. What could be failing?

In the 8 version of Libreelec I can not see the PVR clients