IR Remote double tab after upgrade to LE 9.0 (generic)

I already had the problem with the betas (8.9.x), so that did not surprise me, that this error is also present in the final.

My platform

Mainboard: FM2A75M-Pro4-M

Libreelec 9.0.0 Generic

Remote control via CIR port

Remote controler: URC-7962 (MS Mediacenter profile)

One in advance. With 8.2.5 everything works (with the "LIRC service" switched off), as it should.

I am aware that the option has now been removed from the "LIRC service" to switch it off: http://wiki.libreelec.tv/infrared_remotes

The oOption Lirc service at the 9.0 version ist switched off by default.
    Since I used it before with switched off service, it should also work with Librelec 9.0.0.

I have now downloaded the finale release as tar and then updated it to 9.0.0 from 8.2.5.
    Unfortunately, I have to say that there are still problems with the remote control.

Sometimes (2. ~ 5 time) remote control commands are duplicated. Not always, but often enough that, this problem just annoying.

There has been such a similar problem in the past, from the 7.x to the 8.xx version. However, this could be fixed by turning off the LIRC service.

Who still has the same problem? And does one know an advice how I could solve the problem?

Greetings

Fardem

• I know.
    I also wrote that I had turned off the lirc service in version 8.2.5, and it worked.

i think the problem has nothing to do with the lircd.

And now at the 9.0.0 is off by default, but it does not work. Something other than this switch must be the cause.