Mythtv Addon

• Just curious how I would go about updating the MythTV Addon for LibreeleC?

I run Librelec on a couple of Intel NUC's ... and I want to upgrade in preperation for upgrading my mythtv-backend to 30.

Do I just need to install linux on another machine and compile it? I see he has Rpi2 addon updates on github for librelec, but it doesn't work on the nucs ...

Thanks!

• As long as you're using the current LE 9.0 release the version of the add-on in our repo will be the latest one available. If there's an issue with the add-on running on K18 then it should be reported to the add-on creator via the Kodi forum support thread.

• Ahhh. No, I'm still running running LE 8.2.5, as 9.0 is beta and using non-stable versions of Kodi. I think they are RC's right?

I could upgrade to 9.0.... but maybe I should just wait until Kodi 18 releases. Hmph :D

Thank you for the information.

• Discard this for now. This may be because I upgraded and didn't do a fresh install of LE9. I downgraded back to 8.2.5 and it works fine. So it's either something in Kodi, the addon, or the upgrade path imo.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to follow up with this, and say I did the upgrade, however there may be an issue with either the addon or kodi. If I shouldn't post this hear, please say so =-)

On liveTV, the audio is out of sync, however not on all channels. Even recordings are out of sync.

I should say, I still have an older HDHomerun (HDHR3-US)... so it's writing .TS files.

On a channel that it is out of sync on, I notice this in the logfiles:

NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::CDropControl: calculated diff time: 33366

On a channel that does work ... I notice this in the logfiles:

NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::CDropControl: calculated diff time: 40949

I'm not sure they are related though

They are all MPEG-2 Video.

Thanks!

Edited 2 times, last by wangel: Discard this for now. This may be because I upgraded and didn't do a fresh install of LE9. I downgraded back to 8.2.5 and it works fine. So it's either something in Kodi, the addon, or the upgrade path imo. Thanks (February 2, 2019 at 2:49 AM).