Can't Get My New Samsung TV to Control LibreELEC

• So for the past 2 years ive used a Raspberry PI device loaded with LibreELEC on my Pioneer AVR connected to my Sony TV and ive never had an issue using the Sony Remote to control LibreELEC!. I have recently got a Samsung NU8000 49" TV and for the life of me cannot get either the normal remote or the so called 'smart' remote of the Samsung to work with LibreELEC. I have my Raspberry Pi connected to the Pioneer AVR and then from the AVR to HDMI 4 (ARC) input on the Samsung TV and have made sure CEC is enabled on the Samsung

I have tried changed the "HDMI Port value/number" in Settings / System / Input on LibreELEC but that still hasnt fixed the issue.

Can anyone assist?

• The RPi is pretty stable in using CEC (or AnyNet like Samsung calls it). I'm hoping you made sure the TV's CEC has been enabled.

I would also first take the AVR out and see if the RPi and the TV can cooperate directly in a meaningful way.

• I don't know if this will help or not:

Remote not working on pi3

Thanks im not sure how i cancel the process the TV goes through when trying it identify the HDMI input though, i wish there was an option to stop the TV doing this altogether and just switch to the input straight away without trying to be smart and trying to identify the device connected to HDMI.

I did try OSMC as well to see if it was a issue with LibreELEC but gave the same results, so its either the TV or the RPi3 thats causing an issue