Chrome Browser on 64bit PC Hardware

• I am trying to move from windows for my media PC upon getting a 4K tv (scaling sucks) - but the thing holding me back is web browsing. I plan to run LibreELEC on a 64bit PC hardware, which upon research using the Leia 9.0 beta I can install Google Chrome (not sure if there is any other Browser available).

Before I wipe out my windows machines and go this route, can anyone confirm with 64bit PC that the Chrome browser (or if another browser is out there) will allow me to view any website I go to.. stream YouTube, any embedded flash stream websites, espn.com, cbs.com, dailymotion, vimeo, Netflix, etc?

For instance, I watch sports through espn.com and they have an embedded web player, some of the 4k video websites embed flash, etc - can I presume that everything will play through Chrome just as on a regular PC windows OS - or does this Chrome on LibreELEC have limitations with plugins, flash players, etc?Open to other suggestions to browse the web through LibreELEC if they are out there besides Chrome.

Thank you