LibreELEC even connected to the network does not access the internet

• First, hello

After I switched my Internet service provider to another, my RPi and other devices went haywire. I set up my router and all of them, with RPi execution, returned to normal. He refuses to help the time, does not update add-on. This all in version 9.0. Using 8.2.5 everything works perfectly.

• ^ it appears to be attempting NTP requests to IPv6 servers (2001:12ff::8 is poot.ntp.org) and since we don't support IPv6 that will fail. If the time is not set correctly SSL certs are invalidated (they are valid for a start/end time range in the future) and everything which uses SSL (basically everything these days) lots of internet based functions break. If no time is set the system clock defaults to something weird like the release date of the GCC compiler that was used in our build system, which is something like June 2018.

NTP is handled by connman which is configured to fall-back/default to using 0.pool.ntp.org, 1.pool.ntp.org, 2.pool.ntp.org as it's NTP servers if nothing is explicitly set via DHCP or user config, but these are being resolved to IPv6 addresses (presumably by the DNS functions in your router) so you can try overriding these with IPv4 address in the LE settings add-on, e.g.

^ pick some IP's from those servers. You might also find that the router provides NTP if you configure it's IP address as the first NTP server.

• That's a Kodi debug log not the systemd journal log (read post #2) so it doesn't show anything useful. And there's nothing wrong with the certificate on the update server .. but your device has broken NTP so the current datetime is before the validity of the cert starts; hence it throws an error.

Problem is I've already put everything that is NTP server. And even so I did not succeed.

• The log shows that it's connecting to ipv6 servers (only) for NTP and all requests fail. So did you (as asked) manually configure a single ipv4 address as NTP1 server and reboot to force the change? .. that's the log I want to see. Also remove the autostart.sh script.

• Hello Chewitt,

I am having the same issue with connman resolving to and then failing to reach ipv6 addresses for NTP servers. Switching to ipv4 addresses(e.g.163.172.205.63) in place of domain names (europe.pool.ntp.org) did not solve the problem.

Disabling ipv6 with (echo "net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1" >/storage/.config/sysctl.d/ipv6.conf) stopped the multiple errors from appearing in the journal, but then a (99/Cannot assign requested address) appeared one time. And the date/time is still wrong. Manually setting it (date -s 201902060930) did allow access to Add-on repositories, but obviously auto setting would be best.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next, and would appreciate any suggestions. Some log snippets are attached.

Thank you.