LE on RPI and connecting to XfinityWiFi is this possible ??

• I've searched for this but could not find a concrete answer. I'd like to be able to connect my RPI 2 with LE to my XfinityWiFi, but it requires to sign in with account name and password, but the LE does not give that info to login.

I have internet at work but it's a slow package, so if I use my internet on LE then it makes everything else I use at a snail pace, so if I can connect to the public XfinityWiFi which the signal is strong, it would make it easier for me.

Is this possible ?? 8)

• Connman (the connection manager) supports hotspot/tethering on Ethernet in addition to WiFi although this is not enabled by default or exposed in the settings addon GUI at all. If you "cp /etc/connman/main.conf /storage/.config/connman_main.conf" and edit the /storage file you can enable it (reboot to take effect). Then use connmanctl to activate the tether against Ethernet, and connect a laptop/desktop via Ethernet. Now if you connect the RPi to the Xfinity WiFi the tethered device on Ethernet will share the same connection which allows you to complete the login process from a normal browser.