Harmony 950 in Libreelec

• I am using a Harmony 950. It is configured with the Xtreamer ULTRA device settings (old media center PC, now I am using INTEL NUC). Recently I cannot use the GUIDE button, as it is doing, what it is supposed to do (opening the EPG window), but to begin with it opened the context menu (letter C on the keyboard if connected). What to do? How can I change this? I want the "GUIDE" button on my remote to open the context menu (letter C on the keyboard).

• I am using a Harmony 950. It is configured with the Xtreamer ULTRA device settings (old media center PC, now I am using INTEL NUC). Recently I cannot use the GUIDE button, as it is doing, what it is supposed to do (opening the EPG window), but to begin with it opened the context menu (letter C on the keyboard if connected). What to do? How can I change this? I want the "GUIDE" button on my remote to open the context menu (letter C on the keyboard).

I’m planning to buy a harmony elite simular to 950.

How do you use it with bluetooth or ir?

Hoe is the response with tour remote does it have a delay when pressing the buttons?

• I’m planning to buy a harmony elite simular to 950.

How do you use it with bluetooth or ir?

Hoe is the response with tour remote does it have a delay when pressing the buttons?

Hi.

The Harmony 950 has only IR. If I should buy a new one, I would prefer the Harmony hub: Logitech Harmony Hub Smart Home IR Hub & Universal Remote App

Anyway, the 950 is working really nice. You can adjust delays from within the Harmony app (PC/Mac), that is used to configure/setup.

• Hi.

The Harmony 950 has only IR. If I should buy a new one, I would prefer the Harmony hub: Logitech Harmony Hub Smart Home IR Hub & Universal Remote App

Anyway, the 950 is working really nice. You can adjust delays from within the Harmony app (PC/Mac), that is used to configure/setup.

Thank you very much.

I prefer a remote to control my tv instead my phone as i'm understanding the harmony hub has no remote control so you have to use your phone?

• Thank you very much.

I prefer a remote to control my tv instead my phone as i'm understanding the harmony hub has no remote control so you have to use your phone?

Correct, but you can use both. My kids and the wife would use the remote and or anyone with a phone in the household would use the smartphone app.