Librelec 8.90.007 (RPi2.arm) crash loop

• We don't hear it very often these days, but I guess that once in a while some form of data corruption on the SD card will still happen, and that the best solution is to either restore an earlier backup, or simply do a fresh installation.

If the damage on the SD card is permanent, a new/different SD card will be the only option.

• I am not using a SD card at all, not even for the boot. Both storage and boot are stored on an USB hard disk drive.

I am also considering a database corruption (as the Clean Video Library command got frozen and a reboot was needed). Can I just delete the Video database and force a rebuild? If so, which files do I need to remove from the database folder? Do I need to do anything else?

If the above does not work, is it possible to do a fresh install maintaining my video and music files? And maintaining my add-ons settings?

Thanks!

• Deleting the Database Addons27.db solved the issue.

After the reboot I have checked that all my add-ons are now disabled, just enabling them will be enough?

What are other consequences of deleting this file? Do I need to do anything else in order to get my add-ons work properly?

• Deleting the Database Addons27.db solved the issue.

After the reboot I have checked that all my add-ons are now disabled, just enabling them will be enough?

I thought that the Addons27 thing was behind us, but apparently not. Although perhaps the Addon27.db was corrupted..?! Who knows. :)

Yes, enabling them should be enough. As long as none of the other files are in some way damaged.