Embedded artworks are not added from MiniDLNA to library!

• Greetings to all Libreelec forumers,

I apologise in advance if it is not the place to post this subject. I would appreciate some directions from you guys.
    I've been using LE as a music player for playing my music files located on an Openmediavault (Rock64) server using Samba.
    I lately decided to use MiniDLNA to see if I can access my library from outside my home through the internet.
    I deleted the sources pointing to the Samba shares and added the sources of the MiniDLNA server shares.
    I disabled Samba on OMV and cleaned my LE music library, then scanned my new sources.
    The problem is that scanning the music files from MiniDLNA is not finding/adding any embedded artwork to LE my music library!
    Selecting Files from Music menu, I can see and play my music files, but no artwork is displayed!

Am I missing something or is this a known issue with LE/MiniDLNA?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Naass

• Could you show some logs? Maybe there is something shown.

An alternative is likely Emby, this is designed around that kind of usecase.

• Hi CvH,
    I will try to install OMV/Docker/Emby on a spare XU4 that I have and see whether the problem is still there before I share some logs.
    And to be honest, I don't know if I should start any process to catch it in a log!
    Will keep you posted.
    Have a nice evning.