[Solved] Putty: Connection Refused

• If your storage partition is FAT then you mess something by hand. Did you? Or you wrote image on SD card and boot RPi. And RPi expands storage partition to use all available size on first boot. Only System partition is FAT but Storage is EXT4.

• If your storage partition is FAT then you mess something by hand. Did you? Or you wrote image on SD card and boot RPi. And RPi expands storage partition to use all available size on first boot. Only System partition is FAT but Storage is EXT4.

Yes I burn image and storage partition is empty, when boot Rpi for first time it expands and writes the storage folders.

But when I burn the image, windows ask me that storage partition needs to be formatted and the only option I get is FAT..

• windows ask me that storage partition needs to be formatted and the only option I get is FAT.

So it is user error after all. What a shock!

Don't format anything from Windows. Just write image to SD card and then eject the SD card. And everything will work so much better :)

• So it is user error after all. What a shock!

Don't format anything from Windows. Just write image to SD card and then eject the SD card. And everything will work so much better :)

Damn it!! It was finally it!! Windows was cheating on me.. I can connect now with ssh.

However I see i can’t connect with vnc.. installed vnc on Rpi and it gets connected but seems it has “bad reception” and can’t really see libreelec screen. Are network tools needed for that? Will look deeper on that but huge step. Thank you very much everyone for your support.

• Damn it!! It was finally it!! Windows was cheating on me.. I can connect now with ssh.

However I see i can’t connect with vnc.. installed vnc on Rpi and it gets connected but seems it has “bad reception” and can’t really see libreelec screen. Are network tools needed for that? Will look deeper on that but huge step. Thank you very much everyone for your support.

I see that vnc issue is solved by setting image quality to Low, otherwise it does not connect.. Weird but OK.