User Stupidity Error (USE) How do I delete a scraper?

• Yes, I'm a noob, we're all a noob at something. I've just completed a build in an old Antec cased media server and everything works perfectly. However sometimes you just can't protect against the wetware. This is one such case. Just 'because' I selected the CinemaRX scraper for my movie library. Now all my descriptions and half the titles are in Romanian?? Anyway they're not in the English I understand. So no problem, I'll just delete the scraper and use the one I should have selected further down the list. Except I can't because the uninstall option is greyed out and I can't figure out for the life of me how to delete it. I suspect I've got to delete a database file somewhere or something but I learnt long ago you don't go speculatively deleting files in a Linux/Unix system unless you like the fun of a borked system. So if there's anybody out there that could point this aged brain in the right direction I would be very grateful.

• Go to your videos section

Navigate to your movies folder

Bring up the context menu and select 'change content'

Change content to 'none'

You'll be asked whether you want to remove all info for that source - choose yes.

Let kodi do its housekeeping, then set the content back to 'movies' and choose the right scraper.