SMB problem with LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-9.0-nightly-20181028-75688f2-rockpro64

• I've been trying the nightly builds for the RockPro64. They mostly work, but I can't access windows shares - I had to test using a USB drive. The same shares work fine with recent releases of LibreELEC.

I turned on debug logging and saw the following:

18:01:27.525 T:4070839072 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://USERNAME:[email protected]/AV/

18:01:27.525 T:4070839072 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(smb://USERNAME:[email protected]/AV/) failed

I used "Add Network Location" and the correct USERNAME and PASSWORD are set (I double checked this.) I suspect that for some reason these development releases are not passing the correct parameters to SMB.

If this is not the right place to report this, please let me know.

• Windows Server 2016. Same server works fine with all recent non-development releases of LibreElec on Odroid C2 (and with OSMC on Vero 4K.)

Is the debug log supposed to show the actual USERNAME:PASSWORD? My USERNAME has a space, could that be an issue?

Is there additional debug information I can gather?

• I created a new account with no spaces in the name on the server, and LibreElec connected fine.

This does seem to be a bug with LibreElec or Kodi as accounts with spaces work fine on previous (non-development) releases, so something must have changed.