How to serve channel logo's with Tvheadend?

• HI All and here is my scenario, i have a Nvidia Shield with all the bells and whistles running fine, i use live channels apk to view live TV on the Shield, the way i do this is through the network using a raspberry pi 3+, libreelec and tvheadend as a server / back end, all is working great with the channels, epg / info being pulled over network which is great, the only issue i have is that i can't get the logos to show up in live channels, if anyone know of a way how to rectify this can you point me in the right direction then hopefully that will complete my setup .......... Cheers.

• I have a NUC running as tvh server, I have created a folder on my device in storage, called TV Logos, I then copied the logos there & in settings PVR/Live tv pointed it to that location.

• Thanks i will give it a go and see if that works putting the logos on my server and accesing it from there, but i will have to use the pi as the back end due to not having a port for video on my readynas for a card / tuner.

• Unfortunately that did not work and i tried all different scenarios to get it to work to no avail, so i decided to send the Hauppauge win tv dual tuner back as its not functioning how i would like it and continue to use the RTL tuner, until my HDHomerun arrives which i have ordered off fleabay for a very cheap price cheaper than the dongle, otherwise i would not bother and keep to my original setup to watch live tv.