"Clean up library" - empties library

• Hi,
    running LE (latest) with Kodi on a RPi2 when I hit "Clean up library" it asks me if I want to keep the items [from the sources] if I say "yes" nothing happens, if I say "No" it empties the library completely. It has always worked on OE and I'm puzzled why is it not on LE....
    The files are on a NAS [as have always been] with movies in sep.dirs as well as TV Shows in spearate Dirs.

NAS > Movies > Movie1 > Movie1.mkv
    NAS > Movies > Movie2 > Movie2.mkv
    as well as
    NAS > Series > Series1 > Season1> Episode1.mkv
    NAS > Series > Series1 > Season1> Episode2.mkv
    NAS > Series > Series2 > Season1> Episode1.mkv
    NAS > Series > Series2 > Season1> Episode2.mkv
    etc...

Thanks.

• OE and LE don't differ on policies for videos and libraries. If Kodi asks to remove items, than apparently the source is no longer valid. Something has changed in the settings or network or otherworks. Since Kodi stores the full network path (including file protocol) for each video, something is easily altered.

• I had the same happen to me last week, I am running Kodi headless with a MySQL database and had very recently updated the server (UnRaid) internals and assumed it was something to do with that.

I just tried a clean library again this evening and I had the message about removing items from sources so I selected no this time as I didn't want to take the chance of wiping my database again.
    The first time I actually lost all my watched status as well.

Everything was fine before with OE. Obviously I want to stay with LE as it works really well for me.