Posts by Johnson

Well I have no clue which version you're actually using so 10.0 or master & I have no clue where is stated that Nvidia isn't supported. Both LibreELEC branches, so 10.0 & master, SHOULD have working Nvidia configurations. So post details & logfiles. If your system reboots try to prevent this by running:

touch /storage/.config/safemode.disable

In a ssh terminal.

Apologies I should have given you more information.

I read that Nvidia cards were not supported in LibreElec and then when my card wasn't recognised I made the assum- ption...and we know where that gets you - has gotten me in fact.

I was using the x86-64-ve (SSE4) LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-10.0-RR-20211104-75af1a0.img.

Should I have used the master version then? My CPU supports SSE4 hence me using that version. I haven't got any log files yet but will do in the next day or two.

Thanks for all your hard work with LibreElec RR too.

I picked up a Nvidia 1030GT that I thought I would throw in my LE box as I’m enjoying your work on the emulation stuff.

I seem to be in a boot loop with the gfx card installed. Any clever souls have any suggestions as to why this is happening? I know Nvidia isn’t supported on vanilla LE but the wiki for LE RR does show that the drivers are in the build (unless I’m mistaken?)

Thanks guys, I tried removing the options and that made no difference.

But mglae well spotted! I cant believe I missed that, removed that additional bit of text that had snuck in there and it all works 8) the symlink was created and we are now working :thumbup:

I have followed the wiki as I am trying to mount an NFS share for EmulationStation.

I can get the mount to work if I start it manually but when I try to enable it I get the following error

"Failed to enable unit: Invalid argument"

I have used all my Googlefu to try and find what I have done wrong and did discover that I had some how added a trailing space to the file. Running "systemd-analyze verify "my filename" gave me that clue

The share is on an UnRaid server if that makes a difference and I have added the mount file below

Thanks

J

I had the same happen to me last week, I am running Kodi headless with a MySQL database and had very recently updated the server (UnRaid) internals and assumed it was something to do with that.

I just tried a clean library again this evening and I had the message about removing items from sources so I selected no this time as I didn't want to take the chance of wiping my database again.
    The first time I actually lost all my watched status as well.

Everything was fine before with OE. Obviously I want to stay with LE as it works really well for me.