Odroid c2 micro stuttering or vsync issues ? Alpha build le9

• Hi !

I just compile a lot test builds for my odroid c2 device. And test it out and it works really good so far.

But i notice when i watch some tv shows or movies i got lot of jitter or stuttering ? only happens when the movie or show comes with 23.976 fps 720p / 1080p hdtv

Example 1 I Watch WWE with 60fps then its works really good

Example 2 I Watch gold rush With 23.976 fps then it become bad i get lots of jitter or stuttering.

happens when the camera moving really fast or the car passed by in the show or watch some sports with 23.976 fps ( just a small example)

maybe a vsync issue ?

Media info

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    is 23.976 fps

Media info

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    is 60 fps

Also when i set Kodi GUI refresh rate to 1920 x 1080p24 then the gui etc menus becomes also laggy etc

build : devel-20181003223543-f262797 (Odroid_C2.arm)

Edited 2 times, last by RADHAD (October 19, 2018 at 1:01 AM).

• Do you have Hyperion enabled? It has a known bug on AML boards witch gives you some lag / stuttering from time to time. Pressing forward or backward on your re mote temporary solves it.