Posts by didi82

Following this post I got video working. For a few seconds. Right after the logo the screen gets black.

A lot of errors in the kodi.log

I'll wait a little longer before trying LE9 again.

My Odroid C2 is connected to a beamer which only has a composite video-in port (NTSC). I followed this guide and soldered a connector to my c2. All has been working perfectly for over a year on LE 8.x. Now I decided to try LE9, build it from git and put it on my SD card, fresh install. System boots and I can connect through ssh, but no video.

On LE8.x I used this kernel command line:

Code
    console=tty0 boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 no_console_suspend logo=osd1,loaded,0x3f800000,1080p60hz vout=hdmi,enable hdmimode=480cvbs cvbsmode=480cvbs mac=00:1e:06:34:00:77 consoleblank=0 max_freq=1536 maxcpus=4 hdmitx=cec17 nosplash ssh

On LE 9 I use this kernel command line:

Code
    console=ttyS0,115200 BOOT_IMAGE=KERNEL boot=LABEL=LIBREELEC disk=LABEL=STORAGE no_console_suspend logo=osd1,loaded,0x3f800000,1080p60hz vout=hdmi,enable hdmimode=480cvbs cvbsmode=480cvbs mac=00:1e:06:34:00:77 consoleblank=0 max_freq=1536 maxcpus=4 hdmitx=cec17 ssh console=tty0 systemd.show_status=auto

What am I doing wrong? Is 480cvbs no longer supported?

Complete log at http://ix.io/1azx

I've copied related files to another dir and tried with -DANTLR3C_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/builder/antlr3/include -DANTLR3C_LIBRARIES=/home/builder/antlr3/lib and I was almost happy:

So yes this is becoming more and more hacking. Way above my capabilities.

I did find a precompiled aarch64 belle-sip from an arch linux port:

belle-sip-1.6.1-1-aarch64.pkg.tar.xz

Can I use that? If yes, how?

Code
    PKG_CMAKE_OPTS_TARGET="-DCMAKE_NO_SYSTEM_FROM_IMPORTED=ON -DANTLR3_COMMAND=/usr/bin/antlr3 -DANTLR3C_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/include -DANTLR3C_LIBRARIES=/usr/lib"

Did the trick.

Of course I'm rewarded with another error:

Which I do not understand because:

Code
    builder@compileeraap:~/LibreELEC.tv$ locate antlr3.h
    /usr/include/antlr3.h

and

Code
    -DANTLR3C_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/include

I did find this:

Belle sip needs antlr.jar to generate parser code. A prebuilt jar is available from the antlr git and should be manually install using the following command:

git clone -b linphone git://http://git.linphone.org/antlr3

sudo mkdir /usr/local/share/java

sudo cp antlr3/antlr-3.4-complete.jar /usr/local/share/java/antlr.jar

Following this I made antlr3 available to my build host, but how do I make it available to the LE build system?

Code
    HOST

builder@compileeraap:~/LibreELEC.tv$ antlr3
    ANTLR Parser Generator  Version 3.5.2
    Code
    LE build system

Could NOT find Antlr3 (missing: ANTLR3C_INCLUDE_DIRS ANTLR3C_LIBRARIES
      ANTLR3_COMMAND)

Thank vpeter, that gets me a few steps further.

I'm now at building belle-sip, but it has kind of a "strange" dependecy: antlr3.

Build-time dependencies

These are required to generate a C sourcefile from SIP grammar using antlr3 generator:

Runtime dependencies

• libantlr3c version 3.2 or 3.4
    • bctoolbox

It should be build with Maven, but I don't know if this is possible within the LE buildsystem?

OK, so I did this:

linphone/package.mk:

bctoolbox/package.mk:

bcunit/package.mk:

belcard/package.mk:

belle-sip/package.mk:

belr/package.mk:

libosip2/package.mk:

mbedtls/package.mk:

mediastreamer2/package.mk:

ortp/package.mk:

But belr still fails with the above stdlib.h error.

belr docs mention:

Note for packagers

Our CMake scripts may automatically add some paths into research paths of generated binaries. To ensure that the installed binaries are striped of any rpath, use -DCMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH=ON while you invoke cmake.

Could this be the reason for the error? If so, how do I add that to my package.mk?

Your help is really appreciated. I hope that, with your guidance, I can turn this into an addon.

I didn't use any patches.

packages/ELECtronLibre/belr/package.mk:

Where should I add those flags?

I'm trying to build linphone as a package for LibreELEC (Odroid C2), following Adding a Package - LibreELEC , so I can use my smartphone as wireless speakers for my beamer in the bedroom.

Source: Smartphone As WiFi Headphone (for Kodi): 7 Steps

Linphone and it's dependencies can be found at Belledonne Communications · GitHub

1 dependency (belr) fails with this error:

How can I fix this? The file is present in multiple locations: