I am pretty new to the libreelec arena so I'm hoping I'm just missing something here.
I am running version 8.90.006(I know it's an alpha release but it's the only one that supports both of my tuners) and I'm having so issues with my Remote control. Specifically, most buttons work but some buttons, including the ok button, don't. The remote is an inteset-422-3.
Following the troubleshooting steps in the wiki I've come down to this: using ir-keymap -t I can see that I'm getting good button presses at the system level...when I hit the ok button I get a KEY_OK message.
When I go into Kodi and start the logs, when I press the ok button I get:
- 19:07:35.841 T:1938620432 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x00, sym: 0x0000, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
- 19:07:35.841 T:1938620432 DEBUG: GetActionCode: Trying Hardy keycode for 0xf200
- 19:07:35.852 T:1938620432 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 3 times.
- 19:07:35.852 T:1938620432 DEBUG: HandleKey: long-0 (0x100f200, obc-16838913) pressed, action is
- 19:07:36.064 T:1938620432 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x00, sym: 0x0000, unicode: 0x0000,
This leads me to believe that I'm just not getting the message in Kodi. According to the wiki it states to look at the remote.xml file but I can't seem to find it.
I don't think this is a release issue, I just think I'm missing something. I'd appreciate any thoughts on my next steps of troubleshooting.