ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.hts]: The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.10.2 could not be satisfied.

• On the main site the developers asked for people to report issues. I download LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.005 ALPHA – LibreELEC ( libreelec-generic.x86_64-8.90.005.img.gz ), create a new installation image and installed it fresh on a empty drive.

First thing (because i mainly use libreelec as TV media center) i installed TV-Headend backend - that seems to have worked.

Then i liked to install the fronted so that i can use it. I got the error "ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.hts]: The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.10.2 could not be satisfied."

An other gui-error was, that the text above reporting the error stopped sliding the text with the error message. With other words: I was not able to read the error in kodi itself.

At that point the main usage for libreelec is not available for me. Please fix this so that i can continue testing.

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

It works here, not sure what is going wrong.

• Thanks for the fast reply. I enabled debugging, i rebooted the system, i went again into the addon-installation and tried again to install the Tvheadend HTSP Client. This is the debug logout of the whole procedure:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think this is the relevant part:

DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing 'pvr.hts' version '4.3.11.2' from repository 'repository.libreelec.tv'

DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.hts]: requires kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.10.2 which is not available

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.hts]: The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.10.2 could not be satisfied.