Ethernet/Wifi getting hot while downloading with quasar

• Hi,

I have the following problem with my Raspberry PI 3 B and I don't know if it is common.

When I download a file of more than 15 o 20GB either via WIFI or via ETHERNET (with the addon quasar in LIBREELEC) the thermometer appears on the screen after 4 minutes. While downloading I do not touch anything else, nor do I visualize anything, I am simply in the initial KODI screen.

I don't know if it is normal, I have heatsinks and a 64gb microsd card. Does it happen to you? Do you think that an ethernet adapter for the usb port would solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

PD: This did not happen to me before with ADSL. This problem appears now with my new optical fiber (50mbps), with which I download 3 times faster.

• Quasar is on the list of banned Kodi addons. Any discussion or support on the LibreELEC and Kodi forums is off limits.

Whatever that addon (or any other non-official addon) does, is not our problem.

The simplest way of cooling a Raspberry Pi is to remove the casing (if applicable).

If you have done overclocking, take it a step down.