Need help Kodi 18 Leia Build on S905

• it says "folder and file not found", but i copied all needed files to the correct folder on the stick. and if i try the Code
    ir-keytable -t

it says "no remote device found"

thats my problems with the provided coreelec build.

It looks like you've not yet got the correct dtb.img since it would appear that your ir subsystem isn't been started. Have you tried a few different dtb.img files from the coreelec device tree directory. I would warn you that the device trees changed quite a bit from the ones used in previous LE builds - so simply using a LE dtb probably will have broken functionality.

Go through the ones supplied with CE systematically until one works.

Shoog

• that's not the path you put. i copied the files over to the sticks /.config/ and /.config/rc_keymaps/

I use coreftp lite to copy & move files, I find it easier that ssh.

i just put the stick on my ubuntu laptop, so the ext4 /storage/ part of the stick was mounted and i copied files over.

• It looks like you've not yet got the correct dtb.img since it would appear that your ir subsystem isn't been started. Have you tried a few different dtb.img files from the coreelec device tree directory. I would warn you that the device trees changed quite a bit from the ones used in previous LE builds - so simply using a LE dtb probably will have broken functionality.

Go through the ones supplied with CE systematically until one works.

Shoog

i tried 3 different device trees "made" for my device.

p200

p201

and p212

the only one that worked was the p200 one. only that was able to boot in.

• i tried 3 different device trees "made" for my device.

p200

p201

and p212

the only one that worked was the p200 one. only that was able to boot in.

Can I suggest you open a thread in the CE forum - you will get better advice on CE there.

Shoog