Surveillance Camera with audio from an alternate source

• If there any way to stream surveillance cameras and to have an audio stream from another source?

EG... I'd like to watch my surveillance camera whilst streaming an online radio station?

• That should work...ex you can watch a movie and watch your camera at the same time,,,I tried that before and worked fine....all you need to do is map a key on your remote for your camera stream preview and while watching your movie or listening to your music you click that button and you get a second picture pane with your camera...actually you can do that with more then 1 camera stream but if you are using a RPi it will struggle with more then 2 streams especially if they are HD...it's called PiP Picture in Picture...

So first you start your music and after you get your camera stream....

edit: I used this addon..don't think it's the same one suggested above surveillanceroom

• Hi thanks for the input but I tried that and also didnt work, if I preview, either one, the other one stops,
    and I have tried that add on too,
    What I really need is a MUXER, or FFPMPEG where I could choose a video input and a audio input and play it as one,

• Strange...was working for me with a movie with audio and camera preview at same time....don't think I tried it with music on and camera preview tough but I assume it should work the same way...

• Thats wonderful, but when I use a STRM and another HTTP live audio stream, either the one plays and the other doesnt,

now according to the kodi documentation kodi is able to have two players running at the same time, I've been thinking of using this approach to solving my problem, however I dont know how to run a second player at the same time using another thread

• Thats wonderful, but when I use a STRM and another HTTP live audio stream, either the one plays and the other doesnt,

now according to the kodi documentation kodi is able to have two players running at the same time, I've been thinking of using this approach to solving my problem, however I dont know how to run a second player at the same time using another thread

With that addon you can have up to 5 streams at the same time...4 cameras and your music/movie in the background

Few examples how it works...small and large preview and 2 or 4 cameras

JUOP6XN

Edited 5 times, last by Mario77 (October 15, 2018 at 4:56 PM).