DVB Adaptor not showing in tvheadend

• Yes it is but can't remember how i did it in the past. I already asked the haupauge dev how to do it as workaround.

Ok lets wait and see what the developers say. So fustrating seeing the device work on windows. Yet cant get the finishing touches to my libreelec media hub.

• Yes it is but can't remember how i did it in the past. I already asked the haupauge dev how to do it as workaround.

Ok lets wait and see what the developers say. So fustrating seeing the device work on windows. Yet cant get the finishing touches to my libreelec media hub.

• I'm Currently in touch with the US Hauppauge support team. Who are looking at a fix for ubuntu, which will hopefully lead to a fix with libreelec. Has anybody got this new version of the device working with anything which isn't windows?

• Strange thing, if you go to their website and try to navigate to this product you will not find it. Instead you will find Sky TV Ultimate 6. They have indeed promised a new version 2 months before. Thanks for the link.

We've done a second revision of the tuner using another USB Chipset which is easier to handle (in terms of manufacturing) for us, the tuners will be assembled next week.

PCBs should arrive any day now in our company, the components are ready - we assemble the units by ourself.

The english product description is not up-to-date yet, the previous tuner revision is discontinued for some time already (no old tuners will be shipped anymore).

- SkyTV 8 supports DVB-S/S2/S2X

- Infrared Support via Interrupt transfers and/or polling

• We've done a second revision of the tuner using another USB Chipset which is easier to handle (in terms of manufacturing) for us, the tuners will be assembled next week.

PCBs should arrive any day now in our company, the components are ready - we assemble the units by ourself.

The english product description is not up-to-date yet, the previous tuner revision is discontinued for some time already (no old tuners will be shipped anymore).

- SkyTV 8 supports DVB-S/S2/S2X

- Infrared Support via Interrupt transfers and/or polling

Wow Sundtek is here. Very nice. Every body recommends your tuners, I'm looking forward to try the last version when its ready.

• I got my Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate 8 yesterday and I am pleased to say that it worked immediately with LibreElec/Kodi/tvheadend on a new Raspberry Pi. Interestingly the SD card I bought with the RPi came with Raspbian and LibreElec pre-installed so I had even less configuration to do.

• Hi all, I've just added my extra bit of info to the GitHub issue here: https://forum.libreelec.tv#53 - just wanted to add something here in case there's a resolution? My USB ID is different from all yours - 2013:0416, but the model is the same and I can't find many mentions of it anywhere. I'm hoping the resolution is similar or common to both our issues - my dmesg and lsusb are on the issue.