How to add Generic.x86_64-9.0-Milhouse.tar in Generic.x86_64-8.90.004.img

• Hi all & Mr. Milhouse,

How to add Generic/LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-Milhouse-20180911210243-%230911-g5c961f9.tar in LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.90.004.img to able work NUC intel.

I already install LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.90.004.img into Intel NUC but I need to install Milhouse tar into Intel NUC -

So how do this please?

Next Question

Which is current Milhouse build tar stable?

Not everyday release which are in Milhouse Index of builds -

Regards

tea:cool:

• 1) If you are talking about updating a current LibreELEC setup, simply drop your other .tar or .img.gz file into the .update folder and reboot LibreELEC. You can either use the SMB connection to LibreELEC's shared folders, or via an SSH session to your NUC get the .tar directly via a wget download. Just make sure the file gets into the .update folder.

2) Milhouse does not do stable builds. He creates a "bleeding edge" testing ground for everything new to LibreELEC. If you want/need a stable release of LibreELEC, then stay away from Alpha or Beta builds, and stick to the official releases of LibreELEC.

• Hello Klojum,

Appreciate for you help!

Now I know where is actually update folder is in File Explorer kept -

As you have mention I move tar. file into update folder, and reboot?

Do you mean I've to copy update folder into USB and then boot NUC? ( By Pressing F2 or F10) Or how do I boot it process?

Normally I install LE using LibreELEC USB-SD Creator and make up GZ file then I boot up from USB for Intel NUC -

Only reason I want to put Milhouse tar. to get Netflix ( Which I do have official account) and watch movies ( through my QNAP NAS server, where all my movies are kept)

Can you let me know simple way - How do I send GZ or build file from my laptop to Intel NUC through local home network?

Do I have to configure Samba or SSH in Kodi ? So that I can send file straight to NUC rather keep me booting from USB?

It will good if you let me know, I am learning and getting there what I want use best LE if I can?

tea