@devs: i am currently try to add jre based on openjdk. As Kodi is supporting bd-j menus now this is also the main reason. Some other addons may also have a benefit of it.
i want to hear from you to clarify what are the requirments to be able to add a jre add on to official LE. My plan is:
- libblueray enable bdjava which requires apache ant. This would build also the libbluray.jar. i think this should also added to image as std lib and jar depends on each other (same version).
- apache ant build from scretch. (using host lib is already working) -> is it really necessary?
- building openjdk from source (not working yet, using prebuild tar)
- building jre with openjdk. (not working yet, using prebuild tar)
- jre needs some X libs to be functioinal with awt. Xi,Xtst;Xrender -> currently i am building it analogue like for chrome browser.
what are your thoughts?