Internet Access

• Hi
    I have installed libreelec 7 in a raspberry 1 model b board. I have a usb dongle attached to the board and connected to my wifi network
    The connection seems to be working ok, kodi shows an ip address, and if i ping it from another computer it responds
    But when i try to ssh to kodi it does not work; also, if i try to install an add on in kodi it cannot connect to the repository online.
    Is there any way i can troubleshoot this ?

Thanks

• SSH is not enabled by default. It must either be enabled from the welcome wizard, or in the LibreELEC Settings addon.

Not being able to connect to a repository could be an indication of a DNS problem on your part. Check your kodi.log.
    (Is the 'wait for network' option enabled?)

• I have activated the "wait for network" option but still no use; i have also activated the ssh service

the problem seems to be that the kodi box is not able to connect or receive connections; for example i have been trying to update some add-ons, but the download fails

i also have been trying to access the web interface via 192.168.0.6:8000 but to no avail; and i have tried to connect to the kodi box using a remote control application (kore, yatse) but the connection is unsuccessful

what can be blocking connections ? how can i diagnose what is going on ? where is the kodi.log file ?

• Hi
    When i connect the ethernet cable, i can connect to the pi box via ssh and with remote control applications
    Unfortunately i cannot connect the box to an ethernet cable in the place where i setup the box regularly, so i need to fix the wireless connection
    I will check the log and post the contents as soon as possible

Thanks a lot for your help, by the way