[Solved] Can't get past the early stages of setting up TVHeadend

• Using some information from this thread XBOX One DVB Tuner and LibreElec 8.1.1 I decided to purchase one of the Xbox one tuners and use it with Libreelec 8.2.5 on my Intel Mini PC to watch and record a little TV.

So I plug the tuner in to a USB port, fire up Libreelec, enable the TvHeadend HTSP Client (which immediately tells me that the server is unreachable).

I read that I also require the pvr.hts addon which I could not find in the repository and had to Google to find a zip file, none of which would install, either stating that they could not be installed or that a dependency could not be met.

I've spent hours reading various Wikis, not knowing which ones are the most relevant and got absolutely nowhere and wading through the forums to see where I am seemingly going wrong.

I'm completely stumped.

It initially seemed like it should be a fairly straightforward process but I'm now feeling that it's more like rocket dynamics lol

Is there a simple, step by step guide anywhere that can direct me or can anybody shed light on where I get the right pvr.hts addon from and what I have to change in the TVHeadend settings to get that to work.

Thanks.

• Ah... You have a PC... You might not need Crazycat then

Try to configure Tvheadend Server

OK.

I'm afraid that I'm probably going to sound really dumb here but when you say Configure the Tvheadend Server via its UI at libreelec.local:9981, do you mean in terms of the TvHeadend settings?

The default hostname is 127.0.0.1 with the HTTP port already set at 9981.

Do I change 127.0.0.1 to libreelec.local