Problems with 1080p

• Hi!

I have a problem with the LibreELEC resolution, I've install it in a pc like OS and connected it to a TV (1080p). But resolution size fails and I dont know why.

I use 1920x1080p and this is the result

IMG_20180816_224418_1.jpg

I try to overscan the resolution with calibrate but the image dont move, its like an inmutable size.

Any idea to solve this?

Thanks

Edited once, last by LBTXISS (August 18, 2018 at 9:24 AM).

• I have a problem with the OpenELEC resolution

I'd start with upgrading to LibreELEC, but I assume you simply made a typing mistake. :o)

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • It probably has nothing to do with your video problem, but your system does have repositories and likely add-ons installled were are on the banned list of Kodi. Add-ons that can affect core Kodi functionality, let along the whole illegality of it.

So remove -all- that extra luggage, or just simply start with a new & clean setup, so the technical side of things can be looked at.

We're not going to give support before that happens, as you could have known from the LibreELEC forum rules when you signed up.

• I tried 3 times with a cleaned setup and I have same error. If i use 720 resolution, screen adjust on size, but if I use 1080p I have the problem that I showed.

I dont know why, when I use my PC I can pick 1080p without problems, but I cant with LibreELEC :(

• 1080p h264 video files are the easiest to handle by all recent video devices.

Judging from you log file, your attached screen does not support 1920x1080 at 60fps, only upto 30fps. I'm not sure what resolution is used now.

Can you connect via SSH and give the output of

xrandr | paste

and share the URL?