wired unable to update appearance

• Hi,

i have wait for network on. Libreelec fresh image on HTPC, i7 3770k. Ive done 2 builds, once on a msi cubi and 1 on a brand new machine. I am able to get an ip addres. able to ssh in. but it seems i cannot select get more.

once i am in ssh i can ping google.com

can someone help? also, i have an ntfs drive which i cannot mount. how can i mount this drive? i would also like to set up libreelec so that i can make iso of my blu ray using mkv and watch them using libre elec.

can someone guide me on how to set this up?

i am looking to set up kodi with legal content only.

i have already been warned once with setting up tvaddons stuff. so i am not going to isntall that anymore. what i did notice in my last build though, is that the get more option came on after i installed those illegal addons.

Thanks,
    [hr]
    XBYL
    [hr]
    hi,

was able to update by going to update addons and going to get more.

thank you.

are there any recommended skins? i tried instaling mimic, but got installation failed.

what could be cause of th is failure

Edited once, last by hdiep927 (August 15, 2016 at 7:43 AM).

• There are no mount errors from the 2x SATA drives. Which one is the NTFS drive? .. run "blkid | paste" to see where it mounted.

Try force refreshing the Kodi repo via the context menu. Once it refreshes you will see additional skins available. If it doesn't refresh, provide a Kodi debug log with additional HTTP logging so we can see the error between your box and the webserver it's trying to connect with.