Mount error

• Hi

I just go an Odroid C2 and wanted to use LibreElec. I bought 2 kits from ameridoid with eMMC that were installed with Kodi. I booted the first unit and it worked fine. There was an update that was downloaded so I rebooted and then I got an error: Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/mmcblk0p1

I downloaded LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32.exe and the latest image and I flashed the eMMC using the Transcend USB 3 SD card reader/writer (bought from ameridroid). It booted fine and then I did a reboot from the Kodi and same error: Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/mmcblk0p1

I flashed again using etcher, I tried the second power supply, second eMMC, second Odroid C2 but I still have the same issue. I don't think both units would be defective so I must be doing something wrong. I really don't know what to do at this point.

• Update: I tried the exact same thing with an old 32 GB SD card I had instead of both eMMC 32 GB. I used the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32.exe and the latest image and I flashed the eMMC using the Transcend USB 3 SD card reader/writer. With the SD card it is working fine. I rebooted multiple times and it seems to always work.

I noticed the PCB of the eMMC I have doesn't say HardKernel. Could it be incompatible? This is what I have:

eMMC Module C2 Linux (Red Box) — ameriDroid

I have 2 of them so I don't think both could be defective but I guess both could be incompatible? I bought them from that web site, it was in the Kodi kit so I assume it should be compatible? I'll admit I am lost at this point.

• The PCB is white (there is a picture in the link in my previous post). Right now ameriDroid is helping me with some tests (great customer service so far). I'll let everyone know once I have more information.

• I had a hunch there was an issue with the eMMC device as some mainline testing with the sdio/emmc drivers showed errors with modules from a specific manufacturer (which translates to different colours that have been shipped). Good to hear it's resolved though :)