LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• HI guys. Will there any further update to LibreELEC-RR 9.x ? Kodi and Moonlight are already a little bit outdated.
    Especially Moonlight stops working with newer Nivdia Drivers. Would be nice if someone can update it. Is 5schatten the only guy who maintaines the code ? This projekt is really nice and should be maintaned further.

Hi eraser, JimmyTheSnitch,

I managed to create a branch from stable LibreELEC 9.2.2 version and merge with RR packages, so Kodi version is up to date at 18.6 Leia and I also updated Moonlight-qt to the last version 2.0.0. I'll see if I can update all 5schatten packages, I made a fork from LibreELEC-RR in Github.

So now we have the last LibreELEC stable version including retro-gaming capabilities offered by LibreELEC-RR, thanks to 5schatten!

I built a couple of images for RockPi 4B and RaspberryPi 2&3 which I tested with success, I'm sharing here:

RockPi 4B: MEGA

RPi 2&3: MEGA

P.S. 8bit Gamepad bluetooth rules were also added by default.

• Could you also update the generic build? I get errors more and more in the most recent build and its hard to get any help because people always say I should update kodi first ~.~

• I just installed the Pi3 Version and moonlight seems not to work

LibreELEC:~ # moonlight pair

moonlight: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_GNUTLS_4' not found (required by /usr/lib/libgamestream.so.4)

Regards,

Knud Loges

• Hey Brother, I finally got around to installing this... there's no ROMS folder... in the samba share.. for the RockPi4b.

• Hi Originaldoc I'm completely new to this, please tell us how to install your RockPi 4B build.

Installation through balenaEtcher did not produce any results.

• Hi Originaldoc I'm completely new to this, please tell us how to install your RockPi 4B build.

Installation through balenaEtcher did not produce any results.

Hey There, I dont use Etcher so i can't say on that.. i use Win32disk Imager, and i'm pretty sure the file is compressed, so you'll have to decompress it (Etcher may write the img without decompressing I'm not sure))) 7-zip will decompress .GZ files. also.. make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32

• 5schatten offered this build for 3 types of devices: Index of /nightly/

I need the one of generic section for my intel nuc :/

Same here. I would really appreciate a generic/x86 build. Anyone working on this ?

Edited 2 times, last by mtk1: I just tried building an amd64 release myself under Debian/Buster. It fails here: FAILURE: scripts/build qemu:host has failed! [238/486] [FAIL] build qemu:host Anyone else tried it ? Maybe Debian/Buster is not the appropriate build OS ? (July 4, 2020 at 4:36 PM).

• I just tried building an amd64 release myself under Debian/Buster. It fails here:

FAILURE: scripts/build qemu:host has failed!

[238/486] [FAIL] build qemu:host

Anyone else tried it ? Maybe Debian/Buster is not the appropriate build OS ?

• would it be possible to build the generic version too?

that would be awsome!

• Nice Build. How are you initializing the system (e.g., emmc, micro sd) and have you tried the M.2 connector? thx.

• Hi all,

Build is fine on RockPi4 A except couple things here:

- DTS-HD passthrough does not work - I checked HDMI cables but it generates trash sound - how can I deal with it ??

- where is Moonlight and Chrome - I dont see it repos, why is it advertised in title ?? how can I install it ??